1. Success (or, "Perfectly Obvious:") I've learned how to upload pictures!
2. We are enjoying the arrival of Spring, both indoors and outside. These are some little beauties from my own yard:
3. How Waverley returns thanks:
"Bless us, O Lord, these thy gifts, bounty receive, bounty of Christ, Amen."
4. Our seedlings are taking off:
We estimate ripe tomatoes by early June.
5. Last night I dreamed that I purposely ran a red light with my kids in the car. Tomorrow, I'm taking Tigaloo to a chiropractor appointment that's over an hour away. Maybe I'm just nervous about driving that far with her, alone. It's been a long time since I drove anywhere with only myself and a small baby in the car. I wonder if nursing moms have more anxiety about car trips than bottle-feeding moms? I remember feeling great relief about taking Wallaby anywhere in the car, knowing I could hand him a bottle of breastmilk if the need arose.
6. Currently reading: Chesterton's Orthodoxy.
7. Notre Dame. There's something I'd like to say about it, but that must be another post. See coverage over at American Papist.
for more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary